Hello, dear readers! Are you feeling the love yet, with Valentine’s Day quickly approaching? No? Maybe these valentines will be more to your taste. Below, please enjoy 31 valentines that will tickle your funny bone more than touch your heart.
By: Oh My Disney
Ah, Valentine’s Day. The holiday of love. A celebration of the heart. A day when everyone gets to show each other their (hopefully requited) affection, and, whenever possible, there is chocolate involved. However, here at Oh My Disney we like to keep it real – and we think honesty is always the best policy. So, this year we’ve upped your Valentine’s Day game with these brutally honest cards. Share them with everyone for a holiday they’ll never forget.
Why send out a regular old Valentine’s Day card, when you can send a card that perfectly exemplifies your inner baddie?
1. [This first one is a spoiler if you haven’t seen Frozen yet, so click at your own risk:]
2. Cruella de Vil from One Hundred and One Dalmatians:
3. Hades from Hercules:
4. Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland:
5. John Clayton from Tarzan:
6. Mother Gothel from Tangled:
7. The Evil Queen from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs:
8. King Candy from Wreck-It Ralph:
9. Jasper and Horace Badun from One Hundred and One Dalmatians:
10. Yzma from The Emperor’s New Groove:
11. Scar from The Lion King:
12. Alameda Slim from Home on the Range:
13. Lady Tremaine from Cinderella:
14. Madam Mim from The Sword in the Stone:
15. Ratigan from The Great Mouse Detective:
16. Captain Hook from Peter Pan:
17. Jafar from Aladdin:
18. Claude Frollo from The Hunchback of Notre Dame:
19. Ursula from The Little Mermaid:
20. Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty:
21. Gaston from Beauty and the Beast:
Cards design via Disney-Tasthic.
I hope you got a chuckle out of those valentines, dear readers! Join me tomorrow for more Valentine’s fun!